Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I wanna know Wednesday!

Last week I launched this new feature and it's already time for the second one! Anita is also part of the Philofaxy All Stars! 


What is your name?
Anita Lim.

What’s the link to your blog?
http://anita-lim.blogspot.co.uk/

Why do you blog?
Initially it was to try something new and to talk about my shiatsu (complementary therapy) studies. For a while, it felt like a bit of a chore but I quite enjoy it now and find it's quite a good tool for self-reflection.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Redbush tea and instant noodles.

What is the last book you’ve read?
Snuff by Terry Pratchett.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
Firstly I'd help pay off my relatives' mortgages, then give some to charity and invest some. I don't think I'd want to spend too much, but would probably buy a new car and build a dojo for our aikido (Japanese martial art) club.  

What are you proudest of?
Me :) I used to be a real worrier and bottled up my emotions, which was no fun at all. I've spent quite a lot of time working on myself, meditating and getting outside help (shiatsu, NLP and hypnotherapy) and am much happier and more content these days.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I'm a PADI open water diver (scuba) and a black belt in aikido.

Hope you enjoyed reading Anita's answers as much as I do! You can read all the WIWKW posts here

And if you want to join, e-mail me: deligtedblog(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment