Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The I Quit Sugar Chocolate cookbook is here!


You may have seen it on Sarah's blog or instagram, but in case you missed it, the latest edition in the I Quit Sugar books is the Chocolate Cookbook. 

If you are a chocolate lover such as myself, you may have been wary to quit sugar, because how the heck are you going to survive without chocolate?! 

Here comes your answer. The book is filled to the brim with a whopping 74 recipes, from cakes to fudges, to brownies and ice cream! 

Sarah also explains cacao vs cocoa, mentions which sweeteners are safe to use, handy conversions and there are vegan and Paleo options! 

Get your copy here for $16!

If you haven't started, here are the other links to all the I quit sugar books! 

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" ebook

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" cookbook

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" bundle

Click here to buy the Christmas gift coupon - The I Quit Sugar bundle.

Click here to buy the I Quit Sugar X-mas meal plan

Click here to buy the I quit sugar book in print

Disclaimer: This post isn't a sponsored post. I'm an affiliate, so if you buy through these links, I will earn money. But I do this because I love Sarah Wilson, the whole I Quit Sugar movement and the recipes are really delicious. 

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the LIEBSTER-BLOG-AWARD :o)

    http://chrissieswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete